Montgomery County is preparing to start their 2021 Spinning Road and Eastman Ave Watermain Replacement Project.
When – March 22, 2021
March 17-18 the contractor will begin placing equipment on site and will shut down Ames to through traffic. Ames will be open to residents and emergency vehicles
Who – Montgomery County Environmental Services
Where – Spinning Road and Eastman Ave
The project will begin with work being performed on Eastman Ave
- There will be no interference to water service to residents and businesses until the project is complete and the new service lines have been tested and certified for operation. Then shutdown times should be very minimal.
- The contractor has been instructed to only use main routes as haul routes and should not be hauling through residential areas.
- The county’s contractor will be installing 855’ of 12 “ watermain on Eastman and 2524’ of 8” watermain on Spinning.
- The project is projected to be completed and restored by November 12, 2021 weather permitting.
- The contractor is required to clean the construction area every day.
Last modified: March 15, 2021