Riverside maintains one of the region’s most thriving economic environments for innovation in defense, aerospace, data mining, communications and advanced technology. Located just outside the fence of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the U.S. Air Force’s largest base with 26,000 employees, many prominent defense and technology contractors, research firms, Fortune 100/500 companies and valiant start-ups find all they need to start, grow and prosper.
Our Economic Development Team Can:
• Research information that can help a company determine the profitability of a venture.
• Provide information on designated redevelopment areas.
• Facilitate connections to local and state resources and incentives.
• Assist companies with property searches.
• Act as a concierge to navigate the city development process.
• Introduce companies to supportive businesses, educational institutions and networking groups.
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB manages $17.3 billion annually in science and technology funding. Locating in Riverside, businesses will join the elite technology-focused network and research collaborations, positioning for success and potentially benefiting from the AFLR expansive funding opportunities: Fortune 100 Company, General Dynamics IT, CDO Technologies, SRA International Batelle, United Technologies, PE Systems
You may contact the Economic Development Department at:
Lori Minnich, Economic Development Specialist
937-233-1801 ext 250
You may contact the Community Development Department at:
Gary Burkholder, Community Development Director
937-233-1801 ext 228
Nia Holt, Zoning Administrator
937-233-1801 ext 280
Robert Lunsford, Code Enforcement Officer
937-233-1801 ext 281