The Department of Finance administers all of the City’s fiscal operations. The operations include: income tax administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, payroll, investing and financial reporting. Copies of the Annual Budget and Financial Statements are available upon request at the City Building located at 5200 Springfield Street, Suite 100.
Through December 2021, the City of Riverside had a 1.50% income tax, but allowed residents up to a 0.75% credit for tax paid to a work city. Effective Jan 1, 2022, the income tax rate increased to 2.50% and the credit limit also increased to a maximum of 2.50%. All residents must file an annual city tax return by the same due date as Federal and State returns. Tax returns and payments should be sent to the Central Collection Agency (CCA). More tax information can be found below.
You may contact the Finance Department at:
937-233-1801, option 3
Income Tax Filing Deadline
The Internal Revenue Service and the State of Ohio have set the deadline for filing individual tax returns to be April 18, 2022. City tax returns are due at the same time as the State return. Therefore, the City tax filing due date is also April 18, 2022.
- Contact CCA
- City Individual Tax Form 2021
- Instructions Individual tax form 2021
- Tax Rate Table 2021
- Individual Exemption Certificate 2021
- Individual Registration Form
- Estimated Tax Payment Voucher
- Income-Tax Ordinance for tax years beginning 2016
- Income Tax Ordinance for tax years 2015 and before
- Taxpayers Rights and Responsibilities
- Penalty and Interest Rates
- Hotel Motel Lodging Tax Form
- Withholding and Business Registration
- Ohio Auditor of State