The Department of Finance administers all of the City’s fiscal operations. The operations include: income tax administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, payroll, investing and financial reporting. Copies of the Annual Budget and Financial Statements are available upon request at the City Building located at 5200 Springfield Street, Suite 100.
The City of Riverside has a 1.50% income tax, but allows up to a 0.75% credit for tax paid to a work city. All residents must file an annual city tax return by the same due date as Federal and State returns. Tax returns and payments should be sent to the Central Collection Agency (CCA). More tax information can be found below.
You may contact the Finance Department at:
937-233-1801, option 3
Income Tax Filing Deadline
The Internal Revenue Service and the State of Ohio have extended the deadline for filing individual tax returns from April 15 to May 17. City tax returns are due at the same time as the State return. Therefore, the City tax filing due date is also now May 17, 2021.
Please note a couple of items:
- This deadline extension only relates to Individual returns. Net Profit (business) returns keep the same April 15th deadline.
- This announcement does not change the deadline for first quarter estimated tax payments for tax year 2021. This deadline continues to be April 15, 2021.
- Contact CCA
- City Individual Tax Form 2020
- Instructions Individual Tax Form 2020
- City Individual Tax Assistance Form 2020
- Individual Exemption Certificate 2020
- Individual Registration Form
- Estimated Tax Payment Voucher
- Tax Rate Table
- Income-Tax Ordinance for tax years beginning 2016
- Income Tax Ordinance for tax years 2015 and before
- Taxpayers Rights and Responsibilities
- Penalty and Interest Rates
- Hotel Motel Lodging Tax Form
- Withholding and Business Registration
- Ohio Auditor of State