Forms & Permits

Planning and Zoning Forms and Permits

Foreclosure & Vacant Property Registration

  • The City of Riverside has partnered with to administer its Foreclosure Property and Vacant Property Registration programs. In order to comply with the Foreclosure and Vacant Property Registration Ordinance all Owners/ Mortgagees/Trustees must register online via and pay a registration fee.
    PROCHAMPS Website

Finance Forms and Information

Police Department Forms

Fire/ EMS Department Forms

Reservation and Common Forms

Comments are closed.