Beginning May 1, 2021, the City of Riverside will begin accepting park shelter reservations. Those renting shelters are asked to follow COVID-19 guidelines for group gatherings.
Park Shelter Rental
- Park shelter reservations are available for Rohrer Park, Community Park and Shellabarger Park on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations will open on January 1 each year.
- A completed park shelter reservation form must be submitted with the rental fee. Proof of residency will be required to determine the fee amount. Applications can be submitted on our website or in person. Fees can be paid with cash or check.
- Rental fee for Riverside Residents is $15
- Rental fee for Non-Residents is $25
- Reservations will not be confirmed until the rental fee has been received.
- Park shelters are available for partial and full day reservations.
Last modified: April 14, 2021