Our major attraction, with over a million visitors each year, is the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, aka Air Force Museum. With the recent opening of the $40.8 million 4th hanger, this global spectacle is more popular than ever. Why does the Museum get so many enthusiastic visitors?
• 360 Aerospace Vehicles and Missiles on Display
• Free Admission, Parking and Wi-Fi
• 80 foot Giant Screen Digital Theatre
• VR Transporter, Simulators and Interactive Flight experience
• Giant Scale Radio-Controlled Model Aircraft Air Show – Sept. 1-3, 2017
• Open daily 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)