The City Manager’s Office is located at City Hall: 5200 Springfield, Suite 100. The City Charter assigns several key functions to the City Manager’s Office, including but not limited to:
- Enforcing the City Charter, ordinances, and resolutions
- Preparing and coordinating the City’s annual budget process
- Directing the administration of City Departments, officers, and agencies
- Attending all City Council meetings
- Appointing personnel as defined by the City Charter
- Reporting on City administrative and financial operations as required by Council
- Assisting residents and businesses with concerns
The City Council appointed Josh Rauch as the City Manager of Riverside on October 7, 2021. Josh holds a Bachelor of Political Science degree from the University of Dayton as well as Master of Public Administration from the University of Kansas. Josh has 14 years of experience working in and for local governments, including seven years of direct service with the Cities of Mission, Kansas and Springfield, Ohio. Prior to joining Riverside, Josh served as a local government consultant and performed more than 90 assessments in communities across 23 states.
Josh, his wife Vicky, and their three daughters have been Riverside residents since 2014.